Exercise that listening to the lines of the drama and write them down PART 2 "Prison Break"


My English exercise PART 2. This time's theme is "Prison Break".

The end of season 2, it seemed happy end but it is short time, this time Michel was imprisoned in a Panamanian prison. But this thing  was an "Company"'s ploy to get a prisoner out of prison. The "Company"  locked up Sara and LJ to control Michel and Lincoln.
(season 3 episode 2)


S: In an effort to save some time, I am gonna have to insist we just  escape right past all the threaten you prepared layout,  should anything happened to Sara or LJ , you are scarelity or than hot me down and rip my half  my chest and bop bop bop. I absolutely know how you feel. (???)
OK,? so let's done. On the business. Did brother get message?
L: (nod)
S: Good. You and I want to meet everyday. I wanna for report and para days progress , wanna I call you cellar phone, (???) don't ask sutupid questions don't waste my time. Get a plan together executed. LJ and Sara will be trade with Whistler, all we clear.
L: I want a picture of  my son's and Sara  proofs of their life.
S: Fine. I can do that next.
L: Why us?
S: Aren't you by question so we can put it bed, and you can focus a new work. There the political spotlight on (???), did the need travis crime, (???) (???) (???) (???) have you (???) option. We at to go and to a back door, so to speak.
L: Is can be done a week?
S: You have a week, are they?  Are we clear?
L: What your name?
S: Susan B Anthony.
L: Are someone  (???) (???)  born (???) conception.
S: You right, Lincoln.
L: Family trees been a they are. Mam, Dad, brothers, sisters....Anything happens to my son, or Sara I'm not coming after you, Susan.
S: Get a work.

published for a limited time

Comments

Popular Posts