Exercise that listening to the lines of the drama and write them down PART 1 "Gossip Girl"


This is my  English exercise PART 1. This time's theme is "Gossip Girl".

Early stories maybe season 1 or 2, main character Serena and Dan had relationship, but there were various thing, they broke up. But they still couldn't throw away some feeling inside each other.
Blair was best friend of Serena, but she was not close to Dan and she thought no friend with him. But at one time, Blair broke up her boyfriend and so lonely , by chance she went to watch Movie with also lonely young man Dan. Actually Blair and Dan both like art , literature and movies, they felt talking was very fun each other and also afterward they had dating few times. One day, they wondered  this feeling was possibly something more over friendship, but they didn't want to admit so they would kiss just once and tried to confirm their own feeling.

Up to this is previous stage.

Next scene is they excuse to Serena after Gossip Girl posted kissing movie of Dan and Blair.
(Season 4 Episode 19)

D:Serena, the video wasn't real. I did...We did kiss but was stage.
S:Even I fine diddly view where about their the timing kiss  ,that for Louis to?
B:I meant nothing. I wish I kissing my brother. If I had one. My kissing your brother. I just merely really  (???)Chuck.
S:I don't understand how do you do (???)  kiss in the first place any kiss?
D:We bought for alone the city of a (???) break...
B:And we met each other , movies.
D:And and  and a happening after break on me we start mending  plans to meet.
B:And even worse, enjoying it.
S:Beware some I (???) courses friends by (???) how me that?
D:(???)
B:I was simulate which's my be kiss.
D:To make sure  nothing else coming out complicate us  all are hurt you.
S:And?
B:Biggest blunder my life.
D:(???) a little bit (???) not good kiss.
S:So you guys have been  lying to me and sneaking around for months you can hang out with  friends?
B:Exactly.Friends.
D:Yeah, I thought just friends.
S:Oh, I'm really glad you to find each other because you should lost me. I have to go.
B:I'm  really sorry S. I guess I wasn't (???). I didn't want with mental begun to understand Humphrey appear.
S:(???)
B:You would see a that way. Because It's always about you, isn't it? I'm sorry to break it  you but Dan and I have a real connection. We did things (???) and (???) thinks it, we can never with you.
S:Yeah , I'm sure you and Dan have a really deep connection that isn't  all prince came on.
B:Off cause. Because I will be any than bigger threat to you.
S:(???)
B:You prefer win your the spotlight what is my turn now. You could have a taste water side to be my shallow for ones. (???) excuse me, my prince waits.

 
publish for a limited time

Comments

Popular Posts