Taiwan Ramen in front of JR Ootsuka Sta.


The "Taiwan Ramen" was actually devised in Japan. The manager of Taiwanese restaurant in Nagoya Mr.Guo Mingyou tried to cook Ta-a noodles that is his hometown food at first, but not to worked and he arranged to add garlic or chili and he served as his staff's meal. One day, a regular customer of the restaurant saw staff's meal and felt look spicy and tasty so he ask to serve this one to Mr.Guo. And a customer liked it very much and he advised to Mr.Guo to add to menu of restaurant. This is origin of "Taiwan Ramen".


By the way, last Sunday Feb. 9th I had a plan so I went to Ootsuka in Tokyo, I happened to find a Chinese restaurant in front of the north exit of Ootsuka Sta. named "Ootsuka Gyoza Ken". I thought I wanted to have a little late lunch so I enter this restaurant. The picture on the top of screen is the "Taiwan Ramen" and jiaozis I ordered. Jiaozis were "Hanetsuki Gyoza" with crisp jiaozi skin, soft and springy texture. "Taiwan Ramen" had plenty of scramble egg and Chinese chive and taste was spicy and light. Very voluminous and delicious, I was very satisfied.

Comments

Popular Posts