Danger! Carbohydrate restriction without knowledge.

I have concerned my tummy fat so I thought out to try the way of Carbohydrate restriction. But I learned later, lack of carbohydrate often causes "Osteoporosis". It thing is very scary for me because I have old wound on my bone of left leg. In spite of don't have knowledge of diet, I have done something very dangerous for myself. I think the best selection for human is to eat as good balance. At the first, I have stopped to eat rice or bread. But after only 1 week, I felt that it was easy to become tiredly so I stopped restriction and ate rice. Then tiredly feeling dissolved gradually. As is clear from this, diet by the impossible way will give you absolutely no good influence. And one week during carbohydrate restriction, I had a feeling that my head was not working well.

Comments

Popular Posts