It's been six years since I started The Onion Flowers


In Jan. 19th, The cover band of R&B named The Onion Flowers appeared The Bauhaus in Roppongi that is music club. The band that was launched by me in 2012 .Before I started this band, I have not played around 15 years. Why I thought to play again because I couldn't became to put up with myself no play, no music. But when starting activity It didn't work quite well. At the first time, there were 3 lead singer in my band. Why 3 lead singer, I wanted to imitate to style of Motown female vocal groups for example The 'Supremes' or 'Martha and the Vandellas' or etc other groups. Actually I wanted to make group with a lead singer and two choruses. But I think that singer wanting to participate to a band usually want to be a lead singer, not be a chorus part. So I couldn't find chorus members. Because it is no help for it, I thought out style of three lead singers. It type that changing the lead singer by songs. At the first It looked to go well, but by and by, they made collision each other by each strong character. And the first activity disintegrated around one and half year.

Afterwards, I recruited new members and reorganized the band. At that time, we had two lead singers. Since that time about three years members were changed frequently but the current members have taken root were around May 2019. And there is a single singer in the band currently.

Comments

Popular Posts