My original dishes with Japanese sake lees

I don't know various kind of recipe and I can't cook very well,but I like to cook my own way.Don't imagine strange dishes!I try to cook delicious in my own way every time.
Today's dish is 'Kasu-jiru' that is miso and sake lees soup with vegi and other stuff.I don't know whether to use sake lees in recipe of other country but It is often used ingredient in Japan.It warms your body and is also said to be effective for beauty.And ordinary Kasu-jiru use fish,but today I use chicken.So soup stock is also Chinese chicken soup stock.

The following is the recipe.
sake lee as needed
miso as needed
chicken as needed
potato as needed
konjak as needed
tofu as needed

1.Enter all stuff in a pot with needed water.
2.Boil for the needed time.
That is all.



Comments

Popular Posts