I was in charge of MC on live of my band



I was in charge of MC at the first time on live performance of my band last Saturday.Our singer and guitarist need to change tuning their guitars to Open G tuning by song,so one of vacant member need to talk something to fill the gap.I did a little well so that I imitated  MC style like singers that I active together  on my other band,but I couldn't respond to unexpected talking from audience.I understood well that skills of comedian or TV show host are what  amazing.It was very difficult for me,but I could have nice experience and I think I will be better next time.

By the way,Our performance was very good and I feel audience was quiet but they were clearly enjoying and It seemed that their inner minds were exited.Because we are adult R&R band and many of songs are calm and medium tempo.

If you like, please register our Youtube channel.

Comments

Popular Posts